Babies quickly feel discomfort and loudly signal about it. Children's shoes should be perfectly matched for another reason, it is very important for health and affects the correct gait and posture of the whole body. In our warehouse, you will find shoes that meet all the requirements of the youngest customers and their parents. What features should shoes have for children's feet to develop correctly?
Shoes for the little ones are not an easy choice
Requirements for children's shoes change quite often, and you can still find quite contradictory information. A few years ago, many experts advised that children's shoes should have a hard sole and a hard heel. Today, the situation is completely different.
Most physical therapists advise that shoes should be soft and not restrict the natural movements of the foot. The sole should be flexible, it should allow the child to freely bend the foot and toes, as well as the foot, should rotate in all directions.
Children's feet develop up to 7-8 years. Up to this point, shoes should be perfectly matched, because the children's feet are very susceptible to any distortions and deformations. Poorly chosen shoes can contribute to a crooked gait and incorrect posture.
Experts advise not to rush to buy the first shoes for babies. They are necessary only when the child begins to walk on the street on their own.
At home, children should walk barefoot or in socks for as long as possible. Thanks to this, they stimulate the nervous system, explore the world with all their senses.
Walking barefoot is an important element of development, so it is worth remembering.
Perfect shoes for the youngest customers
In the warehouse of children's shoes, you can buy shoes in which children's feet can develop normally. There are a couple of things you should pay attention to. They include:
• The heel counter should fit snugly to the foot, but not too hard.
• Shoes must fit snugly. It can not be too wide, because the foot will "fly", the child will not feel safe.
• The sole should not be slippery, as walking in such shoes can lead to an accident. It is best to look for shoes with a rubber sole that will be elastic and at the same time very durable.
• Children's shoes must be made of a breathable material that prevents sweating. Natural leather and high-quality permeable membranes are recommended, which will provide thermal comfort and at the same time protect your feet from getting wet. Shoes made of artificial leather, which begins to resemble its natural prototype, are becoming more and more popular. In winter - boots with an inner layer of wool or fur, pleasant to the skin and at the same time very comfortable.
• Children's shoes should have a rounded toe. Any spikes are forbidden because they can pinch your fingers and cause changes to the skeleton. For small children, the toes are spread wide, so the front of the shoe should be free.
• The shoe attachment system is important for children. You can choose lace-up shoes, which stabilizes the shoes very well, but for the little ones, Velcro shoes are more convenient, which can be fastened yourself. The Velcro must be strong so that it does not peel off while walking or playing.
• The less weight your child has, the better. This also applies to shoes. You should make sure that the shoes are as light as possible, so as not to overload the muscles. Too heavy shoes cause the baby to put his feet unnaturally, and this can lead to serious problems.
• Children's shoes, contrary to old beliefs, do not have to be high. For the youngest, shoes below the ankle are ideal, providing freedom of movement. For winter, you can choose longer boots, but the top should be soft and flexible.
The correct size is important
The correct size of children's shoes is very important. Children's feet grow very quickly, and many parents buy larger shoes. Unfortunately, this is not a good solution.
Too large shoes interfere with proper walking, and too small can deform delicate feet. Shoes should be approximately 0.5–1 cm larger than the child's foot.
Thanks to this, the baby will be able to move his fingers freely, the foot will not be squeezed, and the shoes will last longer than one month. When walking, the foot constantly works, the toes move, so there should be a play between the toes and the toe of the shoe.
When choosing shoes, consider the shape of your baby's foot, its width, and height. Ideally, the child should walk in the selected shoe's model for a few minutes, so parents can see if the gait is natural and whether the shoes fit well to the foot.
Aesthetics are also important
For children, especially high school students who attend school, the appearance of shoes is very important. Young people want to look fashionable, they do not always pay attention to the quality of their shoes. The help of parents in the selection of shoes should be not only on appearance but also on carefully made from good materials.
Girls love shoes, boots, and ballet flats that make them feel like princesses. Boys choose shoes similar to those of their older brothers or fathers.
Shoes for them must be durable and resistant to crazy games, running, and fooling around.
For boys, sports shoes, sneakers, and a comfortable thermal shoe for winter are best.
Always keep in mind the correct development of the foot and choose shoes that meet high quality and safety standards. At the shoe store, you can buy shoes for both girls and boys, which will suit many occasions. There are models for each season that young customers will definitely like.